Community Capacity Building
Our overall approach relies on friendly environment , collaboration and sustainability:
We Care Foundation has a long term plan of Capacity building of the marginalized community of the area. It has established Community Training & Resource Center in Sujawal c, Thatta, and Badin to provide the trainings at community level in connection with capacity building of community from all walks of life
We Care Foundation has vital experience in providing services to the vulnerable communities/Beneficiaries in the below thematic areas.
1. Women Empowerment (Through provision of Training & Learning Centers for girls and women).
2. Health Hygiene (Through provision of medical caps, awareness campaign, eye sight free clinic).
3. Poverty Alleviation (Through provision of “Coalition Against Poverty Program” to provide financial assistance to the below poverty line and middle class community.
4. Agriculture (Awareness Raising on crop calendar).
5. Climate Change (Provision of tree plantation campaign, and awareness raising on waste management, usage of fuel).
6. Child Protection ( Though provision of adult education, and campaign against child labor).
Training and Learning Center
With a view to empower the youth by providing them career counseling and Skill education, We Care Foundation has established a Training and Learning Center at Sujawal with qualified human resource. In the TLC below training coaching program services will be provided:
⦁ Computer Classes
⦁ English Language Classes
⦁ Coaching Classes
⦁ Embroidery traditional hand work classes for widows
⦁ Beauty Parlor Course( for girls)
⦁ Tailoring Classes (for girls)
Youth Skill Development Program with the collaboration of BBSHHRDB
Computer Information Technology (CIT) Certificate program has been launched at WCTLC with the support BBSHRRDB, through this program 100 students registered in each three month program, after completion of program ,board exam from Trade Testing Board Karachi conducted at Centre and registered certificates provided through board and TLC. Many students have received jobs in different companies and institutions after getting this certificate from We Care Foundation
The centre provide the services free of cost, no fees collected from any students, and monthly stipend also provide through BBSHRRDB. WE CARE TRAINING & LEARNING CEENTRE is registered centre with TTB Karachi.
Each component of the Capacity Building Programme is shaped by the different needs of partner organisations, namely the size, membership base, their stages of development and the specific context in which they operate.
The program is driven by a shared responsibility among the WCF, the local COs, targeted participants
We focus on developing capacities of partners who are willing to use the knowledge acquired and are motivated to continue to improve our program core values.